April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

I have spent the better part of the last week doing the most un-Earth Day thing possible -- working at a trade show in Las Vegas. Yes, it was an adventure but one I will save for next week.

On a more appropriate note, I hope you'll click in on Friday when I'll have a Q&A with Park Ranger Gaelyn Olmsted. After being a wife, mom and business owner, Gaelyn chose to completely re-invent herself and has been living an amazingly nomadic life ever since. Her seasonal position allows Gaelyn to spend six months in a national park and six months in her camper going wherever the road leads her. I think you'll enjoy reading about Gaelyn and her travels and as a bonus, the Geogypsy will reveal where she'll be working this summer. Hey, Gaelyn! Wanna swap places?



Image:© Madartists | Dreamstime.com

3 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Happy Earthday, Michaelle!

Thanks for that great intro.

Susie of Arabia said...

I'm ALWAYS asking Gaelyn to swap places with me! (sigh...)

Michaelle said...

@Gaelyn -- to you too!
@Susie -- She DOES have a wonderful life!