July 22, 2009

The Sky Ledge: A Glass Balcony -- 103 Stories High

I touched on this in my list of things to do in Chicago but, honestly, it deserves a little more attention. The Sears (OK the WILLIS) Tower has just installed new balconies with glass floors that they are calling "Sky Ledges." The big selling point here is that the Sky Ledges are 103 stories up. Click here to read a story from the Associated Press and to see some impressive pictures. Click here to visit the home of the Sky Ledge. The top picture on the Sky Ledge page gives me vertigo and I'm sitting in a chair 800 miles away.

3 comments:

मनोज द्विवेदी said...

Hi
I am a indian journalist. presently working for a women's magazine..i am regular reader of your blog.

Michaelle said...

Welcome!

Anonymous said...

Interesting story as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about that topic. Thank you for posting that material.
Joan Stepsen
Latest gadget